Douglas Corporation is a world Class designer and manufacturer of decorative corporate and product identifiers since 1933. You may not know our name, but you know our clients’ names from the nameplates on their car and truck brands you see every day. Manufacturers turn to Douglas Corporation for high-quality product graphics such as chrome plated nameplates, decorative trim, decals and more. Our slogan is “The Name behind the Name”.
We are looking for a hardworking Warehouse Worker. You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Warehouse Worker job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
• Welcome delivery trucks
• Receive and track shipments
• Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
• Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
• Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
• Tag and label merchandise
• Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
• Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
• Prepare all orders for shipment
• Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
• Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
• Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
Required Qualification / Experience:
• Valid Driver’s License
• Forklift Operation Certification will be considered an advantage
• Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for (1) years
• Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
• Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solver.
• Ability to work independently