Chrome Plating on Plastic—The Elegant Look of Metal Without the Weight
Electroplated Processes Perfected Over Decades of Engineering
If your nameplate or badge design calls for chrome plating on plastic, few companies can match the quality of our processes. Aludec has perfected the electroplating process by producing millions of parts for cars, trucks, boats and electronic products over decades of engineering. Our process results in elegant looking nameplates with the rich look of metal without the weight.
Aludec chrome plated plastic nameplates are long-lasting and noncorrosive—perfect for both exterior and interior finishes. Like all of our nameplates, our chrome plated products on plastic are tested to withstand harsh environmental conditions. And our stringent quality standards and processes ensures your order is delivered on time and defect free.
You also have a choice of finishes, including bright chrome, platinum, brushed or gold. Many of our OEM customers also combine intricate painting or other processes with their chrome plated designs for added detail and branding elements. These finishing touches help to distinguish your products from the competition.
Why Aludec chrome plating processes
- Elegant metallic appearance without the weight of metal
- Most cost-effective form of nameplate manufacturing
- Superior appearance and durability—electroplated to withstand the most severe exterior applications.
- Perfect for interior or exterior environments.
- Lightweight and noncorrosive.
- Available in multiple colors and finishes—bright chrome, platinum, brushed or gold.
- Clean, polished edges without secondary operations.
Want to create an injection-molding nameplate or related product? Get started today.